30 Day Book Challenge: Day 4 - Favorite book of your favorite series

The Treasure Map of Boys: Noel, Jackson, Finn, Hutch, Gideon—and me, Ruby Oliver   - E. Lockhart A Storm of Swords - George R.R. Martin Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets  - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban  - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

Harry Potter:

I haven't read the Harry Potter series in a long time (I'm rectifying that this November) so it's hard for me to distinguish which is my favorite but I definitely preferred the earlier books to the later ones.  My favorite is among the first four.

Ruby Oliver:

It's hard to choose a favorite among this series, but the third book, The Treasure Map of Boys, wins by a nose.  Ruby has the most growth in this book, and finally learns some important lessons that she struggled with during the first two.

A Song of Ice and Fire:

Book three, A Storm of Swords, is by far my favorite book in this series.  As I said in my very short review, even if the rest of the series sucks reading it will have been worth it just because of book three.  I don't think I've ever exclaimed "What!?" so many times while reading a book before.